Bike safety and maintenance workshop
Are you keen to better understand how your bicycle works? Join a Rocky Riders bicycle safety and maintenance workshop.
The workshops are free and for everyone - no need to be a Rocky Riders member. The workshops are aimed at less experienced cyclists, but all cyclists are welcome.
Topics covered will include
- setting up your bike so it's comfortable and safe to ride
- riding your bike safely - on and off-road
- basic bike maintenance.
Dates and times
- Tuesday 24 July 7pm - bike workshop for adults
- Thursday 23 August 5.30pm - bike workshop for juniors
- Thursday 20 September 5.30pm - bike workshop for juniors
- Thursday 18 October 7pm - bike workshop for adults.
Sessions will run for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
All sessions are held in the clubrooms of Castlemaine Tennis Club, 2 Hargreaves Street, Castlemaine. Easy access and plenty of parking.
What you need to bring
Nothing - just be on time.
Reserve your spot
Places are limited. To reserve your workshop seat fill out the form.